- Address: 55 5th St, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Telephone: (415) 543-8555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Star Rating: ****
- Price: from $200
- Check In/Out: 3pm/11 am
- Welcome Gift: local chocolates
- Loyalty Program: Viceroy DISCOVERY
WORK BEFORE PLAY
- Wifi free in common areas, but $14.95 per day in rooms
- 3 innovative meeting rooms that can be configured for intimate meetings, presentations, or formal receptions
- Guestroom beds have been voted most comfortable in San Francisco!
- Jawbone jambox in every room; perfect for getting amped for the day
- Laundry service
- Complimentary access to the New York Times digital edition
THE CAVALIER (BRITISH)
- Healthy Menu Highlights
- Pan seared alaskan salmon with cauliflower, asparagus, cipollini onions, beet gastrique and horseradish cream
- Crispy brussel sprout chips
- Smoked whitefish tea sandwiches with english cucumber, cilantro and cress
IN-ROOM DINING (available 24 hours)
- Greek yogurt with house-made granola, poached pear and tea soaked dried plums
- Crab and bay shrimp louie with gem lettuce, avocado, cucumber and quail egg
- Golden beets with greens, fennel, goat cheese and citrus vinagrette
- Coconut water
- Clif bars
- Assorted juices
Skin & Hair Care: Neil George shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion
Accessories: waffle bathrobes in every room with additional beauty supplies available by request
Body scrubs, wraps, and massages are available in-room from 9am to 9pm
Notes: Hotel Zetta guests have preferred signing privileges at the Burke Williams spa next door, just ask the concierge!
- Opening hours: 24 hours a day
- Equipment: Technogym treadmills, ellipticals, and bikes; dumbbells, stability balls, and medicine balls for weight training
- Personal Training: personal training, guided stretching, and guided running tours are available; yoga is complimentary!
- Notes: Gym is based on the Arke core-centric training method, based on achieving better physical movement and cardiovascular fitness
- Hypoallergenic pillows available by request
AMENITIES AND ACCENTS
- An outstanding collection of modern art adorns the guestrooms, hallways and common areas; each one relating to the hotel's rich story
- Giant playroom with a 30 foot tall plinko board, life-size Jenga, card games, pool tables and even Nintendo; a favorite spot for San Francisco's tech elite to kick back
- The hotel bar S&R lounge brings the traditional Manhattan hotel bar to San Francisco
Steps from Union Square, the Moscone Conference Center and the Yerba Buena Gardens; Hotel Vitale is perfect for work and play. Its location in the edgy SOMA (South of Market) neighborhood gives you easy access to high end retail, edgy bars and restaurants, and live music. Hop on a cable car to any other section of the city!
- Pharmacy: Walgreens. 825 Market St.
- Fitness Classes: SoulCycle SOMA. 75 1st St.
- Blowdry: Drybar Union Square. 123 Kearny St.
- Healthy Snacks: Picnic on Third. 493 3rd St.
- Shopping: Westfield San Francisco Center. 865 Market St.