WORK BEFORE PLAY
- Three flexible spaces for meetings and events (for up to 120, 40, and 12 respectively)
- Free Wifi all over the hotel
- European style café Two Zero Three offers a great place to get work done with plentiful outlets
- House car Tesla Model S can be used for drop offs in a 2 mile radius
- Address: 203 N Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60601
- Telephone: (312) 940-4400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Star Rating: ****
- Price: from $120
- Check In/Out: Noon; but no early check in/late check out fee; as long as the room is available!
- Loyalty Program: no traditional loyalty program but joining “The Know” program allows Virgin Chicago to customize your stay and gain access to exclusive events and rates
MISS RICKY'S (CLASSIC AMERICAN)
- Healthy Menu Highlights
- Creamy Tomato soup
- Grilled Salmon with fall vegetable risotto and herb pesto
- Veggie Burger with shaved cucumber, arugula, and greek yogurt sauce
available 24/7 and can be ordered over room phone or mobile app, an abbreviated Miss Ricky’s menu is available
- Clif bars
- Kind bars
- Fruit mix
- Notes: everything in the Virgin Minibar is at street level pricing, no guilt here!
- Skin & Hair Care: Red Flower shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion in room
- Accessories: makeup vanity with flattering lighting, other beauty materials available by request
- Opening Hours: 10am-8pm
- Products: Red Flower
- Facilities: massage and treatment rooms, plus the only co-ed Hammam in Chicago (free for those with a treatment appointment)
- Treatments Available: massage, scrubs, detoxification, facials, waxing, manicures and pedicures
- Opening hours: 24 hours
- Equipment: Internet-equipped Technogym ellipticals, stationary bikes and treadmills; free weights
- Notes: No classes offered at the gym but check with the front desk on their constantly changing partnerships with local fitness studios
Availability of hypo-allergenic pillows/linen
AMENITIES AND ACCENTS
- Historic building with ultra-modern interior
- In-house performance venue Marquee offers meet and greets after shows
- Check in/out and order room service on the Virgin Hotel app
- "The Know" program allows concierges to customize your stay, based on exactly what you like
- Every room has both a dressing area and and sleeping area, practically made for the female traveler!
IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Virgin Chicago is housed in a historical building in the perfect location near all kinds of public transport, Millennium Park and the water. To get ideas of what to do in Chicago check out the Find Your Scene section of the website and app for curated picks at what to do and where to go from the coolest Chicago-dwellers.
- Pharmacy: Walgreens. 151 N State St.
- Fitness Classes: Soul Cycle. 111 W Upper Whacker Dr.
- Blowdry: Blow by Blow. 67 E Oak St.
- Healthy Snacks: Whole Foods. 255 E Grand Ave.
- Shopping: Michigan Ave.