Work Before Play
- A WIRED Business Center available 24 hours for use includes: Workstations with PCs and MACs, as well as printers, scanners and fax machines
- 6,000sq. foot meeting space
- Wi-Fi access throughout hotel, complimentary in public areas and at a fee in guest rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry Services
- Whatever/whenever Service, where the hotel will do exactly what it says: whatever, whenever!
- Farewell Kiosks where you can print your boarding passes and avoid long lines at the airport
- Notes: There is a $5 dollar fee per 15 minutes of Wi-Fi, ouch!
- Web: www.wwashingtondc.com
- Address: 515 15th NW, F St. Between 14th and 15th Street. Washington DC. 20004
- Telephone: (202) 661-2400
- Star Rating: ****
- Price: Rooms start at $250
- Check In/Out: 3pm/Noon.
- Welcome Gift: Coffee.
- Loyalty Program: Starwood Preferred Guests
Pinea Restaurant (Southern European)
- Healthy Menu Highlights:
- Octopus with chickpeas and peronata
- "Neopolitan" Steamed Mussels in tomatoes, garlic and white wine
- Pinea Salad with bibb, hazelnuts, ricotta salata and tarragon vinaigrette
- Spicy seared tuna with white beans, mesclun, farro, celery, tomato, mint, perserved lemon vinaigrette
- In-Room: Pinea dishes are able to be enjoyed in room
- Kind energy bars
- Roasted cashews
- Spicy mix and almonds
- Way Better Snacks
- Glaceau Vitamin Water
- Honest Tea
- Skincare & Haircare: Bliss Lemon & Sage scented toiletries: Bliss body butter, soap, Fabulous Foaming face wash, Supershine shampoo and conditioner
- Accessories: Cypress waffle-weave robes and hairdryer.
- Opening Hours: 9 am to 9 pm
- Products: The Bliss Spa uses the exclusive Bliss Skincare and Bodycare products line.
- Facilities: treatment rooms, mani/pedi stations, eucalyptus infused steam shower
- Treatments: Ginger rub, Heat-to-Glow treatments, Betweeny Wax and triple oxygen treatments, among others
- Opening Hours: Open 24 hours a day
- Equipment: Excite, iPod-compatible treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, wave machines, weight machines, dumbbells, balance balls, boxing bags, jump ropes, and Yoga Essential set.
- Classes: Option of getting a personal trainer through the Whatever/Whenever services.
Accents and Amenities
- 350 thread count bed linens and cashmere throws from Deborah Sharpe
- Goose pillow top mattresses
- Stunning marble lobby
- Restaurant and POV bar features murals from commissioned renowned Baltimore-based street artist GAIA with stunning views of the National Mall
Located in the heart of Washington, the W hotel is only 2 blocks away from the White House and a short walk from all the museums and monuments you will want to check out when you come visit this historical city!
- Pharmacy: Walgreens. 1155 F Street NW
- Fitness: Hot Yoga Capitol Hill. 410 H Street NE
- Pool: DNV Rooftop. 1155 14th Street NW
- Mani/Pedi: Bliss Spa in the hotel or Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa. 1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW
- Blowdry: Blo Blow Dry Bar. 2126 P Street NW
- Healthy Snack: Protein Bar. 1398 7th Street NW
- Shopping: Georgetown